Mila Kusanagi, Firereach Commando | Coloured Dust

Friday, August 24, 2012

Mila Kusanagi, Firereach Commando

My new work Mila Kusanagi, Firereach Commando (DN-04), a figure of Andrea Miniatures in 1/32 scale (65mm). Fully painted with acrylic paints. The stand is a little controversial for such a model SF but just that I wanted was when I created it ... 
I hope you like it.

Moja nowa praca Mila Kusanagi, Firereach Commando (DN-04), figurka firmy Andrea Miniatures w skali 1/32 (65mm). W całości pomalowana farbami akrylowymi. Podstawka jest trochę kontrowersyjna jak na taki model SF ale właśnie taka chciałem, żeby była kiedy ją tworzyłem...
Mam nadzieję, że będzie sie Wam podobać.

























If you like this model, please vote for it on CoolMiniOrNot.
In this article you can read how I made the stand for the figures - How to make a desert base?


Have fun painting,
ARBAL